- Strong programming skills in Objective C and expertise in XCode. (Knowledge of converting Objective C code into SWIFT will be an added advantage.)
- Should have worked at least on two projects that involved entire mobile app development lifecycle – from concept to deployment in enterprise setting or the App Store
- Should have good understanding of OOAD principles.
- Should have sound knowledge of Auto Layout, Storyboards and ability to do memory management in ARC and non-ARC environments and plug any memory leaks.
- Should have experience in developing apps that integrate with web services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML.)
- Should have worked on apps that interact with databases. The apps should have been data driven and involved active client-server interaction.
- Should possess ability to debug applications swiftly, using different debugging tools. Should have sound knowledge of Instruments.
- Should have worked on projects that involved working on framework APIs for GPS, Camera, Gestures, Maps, Security, Facebook/Twitter integration etc.
- Should have experience in implementing Local and Push Notifications.
- Should have implemented third party libraries in apps.
- Should have experience in creating apps that involve offline storage of data/objects and synchronization with server.
- Should possess ability to convert business requirements into technical specs and program them into an app.
- Should be able to translate the UX designs and wireframes quickly into working prototypes.
- Should have worked on the development of apps that are published on the App Store.
- Experience in developing enterprise apps will be an added plus.
For applying, along with your resume, send us the URLs of least two published apps on the App Store describing the app functionality and the details of your role in developing the app.
The right candidate should have a love for logic and a passion for programming. He should be an out-of-box thinker who can come up with innovative and efficient solutions for a given scenario.
Type: Full Time (office based)