Looking for an Android developer with a passion to build the next generation of mobile apps following best practices of today with an eye for setting trends for tomorrow.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in Android development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle including performance tuning.
Type: Full Time (office based)